It comprises of SI-Portal and various modules launched from the portal. It is based on Ajax framework and has rich interface architecture using client side web technologies. Java Technologies are used on the Server side.
SI-SUPPLY CHAIN will help you in having Business Intelligence and proper reporting. The Executive Managers will be able to budget, monitor and plan their stores orders, consumption, and future trends.
SI-SUPPLY CHAIN offers features and functionality that cover all functional areas: Warehouses, Purchasing, Sub stores, Point Of Sale.
SI-SUPPLY CHAIN was designed with scalability and flexibility in mind. The system is fully modular. You can add modules; setup new stores, entities and companies; add users, vendors, customers, etc… without compromising the performance and speed.
The technology used to build the system allows for multiple level of security, ensuring high security and protection of data. Confidentiality of corporate information is guaranteed.
• SI-SUPPLY CHAIN is a fully-integrated, on-line System.
• SI-SUPPLY CHAIN is modular and consists of the following Systems - modules:
o Warehouse Management
o Inventory Control
o Point Of Sale
• Driven by business rules which govern the way the application integrates with different modules.
• SI-SUPPLY CHAIN allows for scalability, reliability, efficient data processing, quick decision making, reduced maintenance and overheads.
• Reporting in PDF, Excel, Word or CSV
• Comprehensive data validations for each field with client side field masks
• Real-time posting
• Data is stored in a single database providing real time data across applications
• Multiple companies and / or multiple sites
• Multiple subsidiary support
• Common chart of accounts, inventory master, department masters etc for all companies of the group
• Suspense accounting
• Recurring entry support
• Flexible reporting
• Invoice level tracking of payment, receipts and adjustments for AP and AR
• Integrated purchase order, material receipts, invoicing requisition and issue transactions
• Automatic batch with bar code generation for all material receipts based upon expiry date or goods receipt date
• Comprehensive item search criteria
• Supplier can be flagged as preferred or banned
• Intuitive item card report
• Communicator for internal messaging
• Comprehensive user management and security.
|• SI-Portal and Intranet
o Launching modules,
o Help and Tutorials,
o Content Management tools, etc…
|• Security and Maintenances
o Users, Roles and Privileges
o Session Monitor
o Business Rules
|• Supply Chain
o Inventory Management
o Warehouse Management